End Of Year Schedule | Grades 9 - 12
SENIOR EXAM SCHEDULE
Thurs. May 19 Exam Period 1
Fri. May 20 Exam Period 2 & 4
Mon. May 23 Exam Period 5 & 7
Tue. May 24 Exam Period 6 & 8
SENIOR FINAL EXAM POLICY
For seniors in good standing, the final exam is optional.
The period for defining “good standing” begins on March 1st.
A senior will be considered to be in good standing in any individual class if, during the period commencing March 1st, they:
- Have no missing assignments.
- Have no unexcused absences.
- Have no more than 3 unexcused tardies.
- Saturday, May 14 | 8:00pm | Prom (Westfields Marriott)
- Wednesday, May 25
- 11:00am-12:30pm | Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal 1 of 2 | Langley HS Main Gym | Cap and Gown Distribution
- Thursday, May 26
- 9:00am | Senior Breakfast (LHS Cafeteria)
- 10:00 am | Awards Ceremony (Auditorium): While this ceremony is open to all, please know that award winners will be invited directly at least one week prior to the ceremony.
- 11:00am-12:30pm | Mandatory Graduation Rehearsal 2 of 2 | Langley HS Main Gym | Ticket Distribution
- Friday, May 27 | Class Activity
- Tuesday, May 31 GRADUATION!!
- 12:00pm All Seniors to report to Langley Hall, board buses
- 1:00pm Buses depart for DAR Constitution Hall
- 2:30pm Graduation at DAR Constitution Hall
Tue. May 31 (Graduation for Class of 2022)
8:10-8:44am 2nd period
8:51-9:25 4th period
9:32-10:05 6th period
10:12 – 10:45 8th period
10:45 – 11:00 Lunch
11:07 Buses Depart