Outstanding Employee Awards 2021-2022
FCPS Outstanding Employee Awards Program! Nominations now OPEN!
Each year, FCPS looks to honor several staff members for outstanding excellence in their roles:
- Outstanding Teacher or Librarian (has at least 3 years of experience)
- Outstanding New Teacher or Librarian (within their first three years)
- Outstanding School Leader (DSS, DSA, AP)
- Outstanding Professional Employee (Assessment Coach, Career Center Specialist, Counselor, Psychologist, School Based Technology Specialist (SBTS), Social Worker, Systems of Support Advisor (SoSA), Technology Support Specialist (TSSpec))
- Outstanding Operational Employees (Administrative and Office Assistants, custodial staff, food service staff, Instructional Assistant, Parent Liaison, PHA, PHTA)
Our Langley High School winners will be submitted for consideration at the pyramid, region and division levels.
We believe that our staff is truly exceptional and that the work we do for our students deserves celebration beyond our school.
Please consider nominating Langley HS staff members for the categories listed above.
Thank you for celebrating the wonderful work done at Langley HS by highlighting some of our amazing staff members!
All nominations must be submitted by 8:00 am on Tuesday November 30, 2021.
Eligibility and award criteria are listed on each page of the nomination form.
If you have any questions, please contact Wayne Biernesser at @email
To nominate a Langley HS staff member, click the following link:
If you are interested in learning more about the overall FCPS awards process, you may visit: