Driver's Ed Program
You are strongly encouraged to mark your calendar now and plan to attend. You may attend any session -- preferably before or during the quarter your child has their classroom driver education instruction. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Shifflett, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheryl Buffo, email@example.com .
Please be aware of the following procedures that have been established to fulfill the requirements of the new law:
- Student must attend with their parent/guardian.
- Parent/guardian is required to show valid driver’s license or state issued identification number.
- Attendance for FULL 90 minutes is required.
- Proper completion of the registration form required (received at the session).
- Program must be completed during the year student is enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
- No fees are charged to FCPS students currently enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
Please bring a pen or pencil.
Contact: Susan Shifflett Email: firstname.lastname@example.org