Driver's Ed Program "Parents for Safe Teen Driving"
Program will begin at 7:00 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and the doors will close promptly at 7:00 pm. Once the doors are shut, no one will be admitted.
You are strongly encouraged to mark your calendar now and plan to attend. You may attend any session -- preferably before or during the quarter your child has their classroom driver education instruction. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Shifflett, email@example.com or Cheryl Buffo, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be aware of the following procedures that have been established to fulfill the requirements of the new law:
• Student must attend with their parent/guardian.
• Parent/guardian is required to show valid driver’s license or state issued identification number.
• Attendance for FULL 90 minutes is required.
• Proper completion of the registration form required (received at the session).
• Program must be completed during the year student is enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
• No fees are charged to FCPS students currently enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
Please bring a pen or pencil.
Contact: Susan Shifflett