Grades 9, 10, 11 | Laptop, Charger & Textbook Collection
Grades 9, 10, 11 Laptop, Charger, Textbook Collection Information
*If you have not turned in textbooks to your teacher please bring them with you when you turn in your laptop & charger.
- Monday, June 7 | Main Gym | 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.| Sign up here.
- Wednesday, June 9 | Langley Hall | 11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.| Sign up here
- Thursday, June 10 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Langley Links | Location & Details TBA | No Sign Up
- Thursday, June 10 | 5pm-7pm | Langley Hall| Sign Up here
- Friday, June 11 | 10:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Langley Hall | Sign up here
Use textbook collection form textbook dropoff fillable form to list the (school issued items) you are returning.
Pay Financial Obligations online via MySchool Bucks
*AP Fees will not be included in this list
To pay inMySchoolBucks, click on the School Store Icon
- Click “Browse All Items”
- Find the icon “Outstanding Student Obligations
- Click “View Details”.
- Select your student in the drop-down menu.
- Put in the amount you need to pay.
- In the obligation field indicate the obligation being paid.
Return materials to Langley HS by appointment (reference dates, times and sign up information above & in attached document)
- power cord
- Specific course materials/ items (instruments, costumes, etc.)
Contact Lisa Kimsey with any questions at @email.
- For the safety of everyone, we kindly ask everyone to wear a mask and practice social distancing
- Please have student’s full name and list ALL items returning listed on the textbook dropoff fillable form (attached).
Questions about obligations email Lisa Kimsey at @email
Questions about laptop collection email John Santosuosso at @email