"Parents for Safe Teen Driving"
Program will begin at 7:00 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. and the doors will close promptly at 7:00 pm. Once the doors are shut, no one will be admitted.
You are strongly encouraged to mark your calendar now and plan to attend. You may attend any session -- preferably before or during the quarter your child has their classroom driver education instruction. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Shifflett, firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheryl Buffo, email@example.com . If you child is taking HPE 10 you do not need to R.S.V.P. All others must register to attend.
Please be aware of the following procedures that have been established to fulfill the requirements of the new law:
• Student must attend with their parent/guardian.
• Parent/guardian is required to show valid driver’s license or state issued identification number.
• Attendance for FULL 90 minutes is required.
• Proper completion of the registration form required (received at the session).
• Program must be completed during the year student is enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
• No fees are charged to FCPS students currently enrolled in Grade 10 HPE.
Please bring a pen or pencil.
Contact: Susan Shifflett
More Info: https://www.fcps.edu/index.php/academics/high-school-academics-9-12/driver-education