FCPS Family Engagement Survey Results
For the first time, Fairfax County Public Schools conducted a division-wide Family Engagement Survey. The survey was administered March 24 – April 12, 2019 to all families with students in grades K-12.
All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
We're proud that families at Langley High School reported:
- 91% feel that their child feels safe at school.
- 90% feel this school is safe.
- 89% feel this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures.
- 87% feel information provided to families is easy to understand.
- 85% feel welcome at their child’s school.
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
- See the Langley Family Engagement Survey results
See the FCPS webpage to view survey results throughout the school district.