Some of the most commonly used FCPS related forms are listed below. Click on the form to access.
- Enrollment Forms Bundle
- Student Transfer Related Forms Transfer requests forms. Submit to Student Services.
- Emergency Care SS/SE/3
- Request for Audit Status IS-680 Students who wish to audit a course.
- Request to Earn HS credit from programs outside of FCPS IS-158 Request permission to earn standard credit from programs outside of FCPS.
- Request for Pass/Fail Status SS/SE-119 A student who chooses to take a course as pass-fail shall indicate this by completing this form and returning it to their school counselor.
- Request for Waiver of Full Day Schedule Requirement SS/SE-215 Request that a waiver be granted from the full-day schedule requirement.
- Transcript Request Request transcript and other educational documents.
- Epenephrine Authorization SE-64 Authorize FCPS personnel to administer epinephrine injection(s) as directed by the physician.
- Inhaler Authorization SE-65 Authorize your child to use an inhaler in school as prescribed.
- Health Information SE-71 Required information for each student.
- Medication Authorization SE-63 Request personnel to administer medication to your child during the school day.
Opt-Out Request Forms
Wellness Survey Opt-out Form (9th Grade only) This opt out for is for parents who do not wish for their child to participate in the SOS program.
Opt Out (Annual Notice of Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy, and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms) Opt-out choices related to surveys, records, curriculum, privacy and related rights.
- FLE Opt-Out Request Forms (opt child out of all or some of the Family Life Education lessons)