School Closure Resources
School Closure Resources for Families:
- Students should continue to check their fcspschools.net accounts, Blackboard and Google Classroom.
- Please see the FCPS Academics and Continuity of Learning Plan. This site provides a comprehensive list of available programming and many resources for students to access. This site will be updated as more resources are made available.
- Please see the Continuity of Learning Resources - Distance Learning Plan (look for the yellow light bulb) on Blackboard. You will see a link there to Middle and High School Resources that students can access.
- As a reminder, no assignments at this time can be required or graded. We need to ensure that all students have access to learning materials and supports. This is constantly being reevaluated and any change in plans will be communicated as soon as possible.
- Students are encouraged to stay engaged in learning in any way possible. Please see our Distance Learning Bingo for ideas to stay connected to the community while learning.
Mental Health Resources:
- If you are worried about your child’s mental health and are in need of support please email your child’s school counselor. They will be able to best guide you to available resources.
- Local Mental Health Resources:
- Digital Citizenship Resources
- Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
- Respite Care Options for Students with Significant Disabilities can be found at the The Arc of Northern Virginia
Who do we contact?