Everything you need to know about parking regulations at Langley
Students are reminded that parking on the Langley High School campus during normal school hours is by permit only.
Rising seniors may apply for a FCPS parking hang tag for the following school year. The applications will be made available in late May, and are normally due by the end of the first week in June. Applications will be available in the Main Office. Rising juniors and rising sophomores are not eligible to apply for a parking pass.
When completing the parking application, it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Complete both sides of the form
- Attach a check made out to Langley High School in the amount of $200
- Return the completed application and the check to the main office by the specified date in June. This date will be made available in May. The student and a parent must sign both the front and back side of the application.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- All fines for parking tickets and other financial obligations must be paid before the application can be accepted.
FCPS School Board policy requires that students purchase a permit to park on school grounds. FCPS sets the fee for parking, which this year remains at $200.