Curriculum Night Presentations
Learn what each course has to offer.
Each year, Langley hosts a Curriculum Night Program. Parents of current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders are invited to hear information from teachers about differences among the different levels of core subjects. Elective departments present options as well.
• amount of homework given nightly
• teacher expectations of their students
• projects due throughout the year
• skills needed for success in the course
• differences between the general level/honors level and/or AP level
• time management
• commitment, balance, and work ethic requirements
• work samples from all levels of the course
• differences in textbooks by levels
Regular courses vs. advanced placement and honors courses. What is the difference between them? What is right for you?
Langley offers a variety of math courses - regular, advanced placement and honors.
Learn about the science courses offered, the differences between regular vs. honors, what is expected of students.
All about social studies at Langley.