New Student Registration

How to register your student at Langley High School

Welcome to Langley High School!

We're excited to welcome our newest Saxons to Langley HS! New students fall into one of two registration categories:

  1. Students who are new to Langley High School and not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
  2. Students who are new to Langley High School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS. This does not include rising 9th graders enrolled at Cooper Middle School. The records automatically are transferred. 

To join Langley High School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.  Enrolling parent, if your student lives in the Langley HS boundary and meets one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration form below.  This form will be submitted to Mary Gratz, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process. Please double check that you have entered the correct email address on the form as you will be contacted via email regarding your student's registration. If you have already begun the new student registration process with the school in a different way, there is no need to submit this form. 

Registration Information Form 

Student Street Address
Please enter the street address that the student will be residing at within our community.
Note: Submitting this form does not register the student. Submitting this form begins the new student registration process with the school. Our school registrar will contact you with the next steps to get your new student enrolled quickly and efficiently.


1 + 1 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.

Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than or in Addition to English?

Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.  

Do You Have Special Registration Situations? 

Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.

Questions? Contact Mary Gratz at