New Student Registration
How to register your student at Langley High School
Registering Your Student and Registration Requirements
Parents must provide:
- School Transcript (unofficial/official copy) last 2 years
- Immunization Record
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Deed or Lease signed and dated)
- 3 current supporting documents w/name & address on them
To schedule an appointment, contact:
Mary Gratz, Registrar Student Services firstname.lastname@example.org 703-287-2722
More Information about Registration:
- Call the Student Registration Welcome Center at 703-204-6795 or 703-204-6740
- For information to request enrollment of a student by a nonparent call 703-204-6744
Student Registration Welcome Center is required for:
- Students whose home languages are other than or in addition to English. (Multilingual registrars are available to help families with limited English proficiency.)
- Foreign exchange students and students requiring I-20 student visas.
- All students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County.
- Tuition-paying students.
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agencies.
- Boundary Information System - Find Your School
- Call the Interactive Voice Recognition system at 703-329-9831
Tours of the School are provided by the PTSA. To arrange a tour, contact email@example.com
Student Transfer Information
Students whose base school is not Langley High School must complete a Student Transfer Renewal Application Form online. If you have any questions, please call 703-287-2722