College and Career Center
Helping students explore educational and career options, make realistic career decisions, and establish career goals.
The Langley High School College & Career Center is an integral part of the Student Services Department and works directly with our counselors to provide the most current information to the Langley community. The College & Career Center has multiple resources including:
- College Planning - specific college materials, college representative visits to LHS, and how the college process works
- Paying for College: financial aid & scholarship information
- Standardized Testing: SAT/ACT, ASVAB, TOEFL
- Vocational & Technical Schools
- Career Resources - current job openings for students, career inventories, resume help, mock interviews and internships
- Gap Year Options
- Summer Programs
- Volunteer Opportunities
Hours are 8:10 a.m. – 2:55 p.m., Monday through Friday throughout the school year. The Career Center is open to students during the school day, and students may drop in or schedule an appointment with Mrs. Wolff. Parent meetings are by appointment only. Please note that students must be present during a scheduled parent meeting.
Check out Family Connection, which is our central college and career planning resource. It is a web-based service designed especially for high school students and their parents. Family Connection is a comprehensive website that helps students make decisions about academic plans, colleges, and careers. Family Connection is also used in FCPS school counseling offices to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that is specific to each student's school.
Langley High School CEEB Code: 471393