Transcript/Document Request

Request copies of transcripts, educational documents

Transcript/Records Requests (Langley High School)

All requests should be completed using the Transcript/Document Request Form and emailed to Laura Skeen at [email protected] along with a copy of the student’s photo ID and the Consent for Release of Student Records Form.

Transcript Request Procedures (FCPS Central Office)

Former Students Who Graduated More Than Five Years Ago

  • If you graduated from Langley High School more than five years ago, your transcript is held at the FCPS Records Center. Please call 703-329-7741 or email Records Center at @email.

Graduated More Than Five Years Ago?