Rising 9th Grade Academic Advising
Class of 2026 (Rising Freshman) Academic Advising
Course Selection Sheets
Please refer to these course selection sheets as you plan your next school year.
- Rising 9th Grade Course Selection Sheet (Class of 2026)
- Choose this if you are an 8th grader coming to Langley in fall 2022.
Directions for Entering Course Selection
See these directions to enter your course selection into SIS StudentVUE.
Rising 9th Grade Course Catalog
Choosing courses wisely is an important step contributing to high school success. It is important for a student to challenge themselves while also considering the importance of academic and personal balance. Fairfax County Public Schools offers a wide range of courses. Meet with your school counselor and attend information sessions such as Curriculum Night to determine what is best to create your balance.
Course Curriculum Presentations
- A high school academy is a center within an existing high school that offers advanced technical and specialized courses that successfully integrate career and academic preparation.
- Enrollments in the Academy elective course offerings will provide students with career and academic preparation for postsecondary education and/or career fields. Students enrolling in Academy elective courses will be provided with opportunities to participate in a variety of career experiences including shadowing, mentoring, and/or internships with local businesses.
Academies and Specialized Programs
High School Course Sequencing
- Course sequences can help students develop and manage their course plan during their high school years.