Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow these withdrawal procedures.

Langley HS Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Zenobia Payne, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.

Student (only if withdrawing during the school year)

  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.)
  • Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
  • Clear obligations with the Library, Clinic, Finance Office, Technology Department and obtain signatures

Student Intention Form for the Next School Year 

  • Complete intention form if you are not attending Langley High School next school year.


Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Langley High School.