New Student Registration
How to register your student at Langley High School
Welcome to Langley High School!
We are a school in Fairfax County, Virginia and are excited to welcome our newest Saxons!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Langley High School and not currently enrolled in another school in FCPS.
- Students who are new to Langley High School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS. This does not include rising 9th graders enrolled at Cooper Middle School. The records are automatically transferred.
To join Langley High School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
Enrolling parent, if your student lives in the Langley HS boundary and meets one of the two categories above, please fill out the new student registration intake form below.
This form will be submitted to Zenobia Payne, our school registrar, who will be able to assist you with the new student registration process.
Please double check that you have entered the correct email address on the form as you will be contacted via email regarding your student's registration.
If you have already begun the new student registration process with the school in a different way, there is no need to submit this form.
Registration Intake Form
Student families wishing to register a student with a home language other than or in addition to English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center webpage.
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.