Leaving Us? Please follow these withdrawal procedures.
Langley HS Student Withdrawal Procedures
- Contact our school registrar, Mary Gratz, at [email protected] to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.
Student (only if withdrawing during the school year)
- Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades and return school property (laptop, books, etc.)
- Return completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.
- Clear obligations with the Library, Clinic, Finance Office, Technology Department and obtain signatures
Student Intention Form for the Next School Year
- Complete intention form if you are not attending Langley High School next school year.
- If your student is withdrawing during the school year, please complete the Student Withdrawal Form
- Please submit forms to Mary Gratz, our school registrar, at [email protected].
- A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Langley High School.
- Contact Mary Gratz, our school Registrar, at [email protected].