Langley Parking Regulations
Student parking regulations
Applications for parking at Langley must be completed in full including student and parent signatures, a copy of your Driver's License (i.e. that you can lawfully drive alone), along with a check for $200.00 made payable to “Langley High School.” No exceptions will be made. Parking Hang Tags will be issued to seniors who are selected in the lottery, all of whom must meet the deadline in submitting appropriate forms, have acceptable academic performance and attendance records, no disciplinary infractions, and unpaid parking tickets and other financial obligations met. There will be no junior or sophomore parking available (even with a Driver's License).
Parking Applications are available in the Main Office.
Parking on school grounds is a privilege, and certain obligations and responsibilities come with that privilege. Please understand and realize that your parking Hang Tag and campus-driving privileges may be revoked at the discretion of the administration. These rules and regulations help to ensure that parking is available to eligible Hang Tag holders. It is your responsibility to follow all of the rules and regulations, which will be strictly enforced.
Parking Rules and Regulations
- Students must drive responsibly and must obey all Commonwealth of Virginia DMV laws, including "passenger restriction laws"--16-year olds may have only
- 1 passenger under the age of 18 who is not a family member, and 17-year olds
- (who have held their Driver’s License for at least one year) may have only 3 passengers under the age of 18 who are not family members.
- All drivers and vehicles must be registered with the school and must be parked only in designated areas, with Hang Tag displayed at all times in properly-registered cars.
- Hang Tags are non-transferable to other students except in carpool situations. Students will lose their privileges immediately should they transfer, sell, or loan their Hang Tag to a third party.
- Vehicles are off-limits to students during the school day (8:10am to 2:55pm).
- Students may not leave school grounds without proper authorization.
- Parking unauthorized vehicles will result in citations, booting, and towing. Violations will result in $25.00 parking tickets. Students who have 3 or more unpaid parking tickets will have their cars towed and parking privileges revoked immediately.
- Student vehicles parked on school grounds may be subject to search.
- No refunds of parking fees are authorized by Fairfax County Public Schools.
- Replacement Hang Tags will cost $200.00, with no exceptions.
- Excessive tardies of 3 or more, may result in loss of parking privileges.
- If you do NOT have your Driver’s License and you will be a senior, you may still apply for a Hang Tag provided you will have your license by the beginning of the 2017/2018 school year.
- Towing will be vigorously enforced by Henry’s Wrecker Service:
- 2710 Hartland Rd - Falls Church, VA 22016 (703) 698-8900